Why should you use a Content Management System to publish your website?
Well the answer is not everybody is familiar with HTML, PHP & databases and not everybody wants to be bothered with all the technical issues involved with building a website and looking after a web server.
So what is a Content Management System...
A Content Management System, or CMS, is an Application just like Microsoft Word. So if you can use Microsoft Word you'll be able to publish content using a CMS.
- We deploy Content Management Systems on our own web server.
- We set everything up for you - you have no need to concern yourself with the 'techy' stuff'
- We design bespoke templates, designed to your branding/company requirements
How it works
- You type or 'copy & paste' your content into a Rich Text Editor in your browser
- You upload your images to the web server via your browser
- You group your content into categories of your choice
- No have no need to learn about FTP, HTML, FORMS, SCRIPTS, etc
- You will be up and running in no time at all
A Content Management System reduces the costs for publishing your content. Do it yourself - no need to pay an expensive web designer/develeoper - and cut the publishing time by half. Most importantly, do it when you want not when someone else can fit it in.
Feel free to ask us for a free quote today. Contact us and we will discuss your requirements with you.
- It's easy
- It's reliable
- It's affordable
- Unlimited Articles
- No programming knowledge needed
- Built-in Help files
- Built-in site search engine
- Built-in content syndication (RSS)
- Create, publish, and reorder and edit articles in a click
- Create your own publishing schedule
- Content display scheduling
- Completely database-driven site engines
- Email-a-friend and Print-format(pdf) for every story and article
- Easy to use graphical administrative interface
- Text editor similar to Word Pad
- News, products or services sections fully editable and manageable
- News feed manager. Choose from over 400 news feeds from around the world
- Trash Manager (A "Recycle Bin" for your web site)
- Media (images, documents) upload and management
- Search engine friendly (SEF) URL's
- WYSIWYG content editor support (built into the CMS)
- Simple polls